Get Ready for Marine Look?-Sunday Look 2/27


Sun is heading down to the ground little by little. But still breeze feels warm on my cheek and strokes my hair all the time. Seeing a cat of my neighbor's been half asleep inside the terrace makes time go slower. After the first Sunday look that I uploaded before this post, I thought I could make more posts of Sunday look so I grabbed these clothes. Loose big border cardigan by Gap, white t-shirt by ZARA, light blue short denim by ZARA and Black Converse sneakers. On this photo, I was playing with my phone, while Haruka was holding  the camera..
















by H&M 

 Baby pastel pink and blue borders




Hope you're having a great time for the rest of Sunday! 
xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...