Sunday Look 2/27


It was such a warm, breezy day today. Sunlight flooded everywhere and kids were playing like a little birds chirping in the sky. Even staying in the sun in the balcony feels good enough to know Spring's come on the corner. My sister and I had to catch this good day by snapping in front of our house. Today what I wore was all by ZARA that I bought separately a while ago. Cream toned long cardigan, baby pink long sleeves, flower patterned shirt, and light blue damaged short denim. Pumps are by a local shoe shop in Shibuya, Tokyo.
Haruka did a good job for my photo shotting even though it was her first time to do this.

















Hope you're having a peaceful Sunday!
xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...