The biggest earthquake in Japan


As you may know, such a huge, devastating earthquake has hit Japan. This is after Tsunami took everything away. There are more than 2000 death and 20000 missing for now. (23:00 3/13 Sun.)



Only buildings made of concrete left after Tsunami

He survived on the roof for 3 days

Making sure where their house used to be.



The wave brought and left the car on the top of the apartment's roof. 

I was alright and my family was safe too fortunately. It was such a tragedy seeing everyone screaming.
I am hoping everyone stays safe wherever they are. Wish all of you a happiness, safety, warmth, and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...