My Wish List E-H

ESPRIT
Practical shoulder bag with twist detail on front pockets (approx. 16 x 12 x 4 inches)

 Surfing brand bags is getting fun for me. Looking through many bags makes me start imagining cloth that I would wear with one of those at the same time. Also knowing these bags' price..keeps me speechless. I wonder all the girls on fashion blogs have bought them or their family give them as a present..? Wonder how far I am from where they are. I made this wish list believing in my future. This post is E-H..




ESPRIT
Shoulder bag with a front flap and faux snakeskin details (16 x 11 x 2.5 inches)

Ferragamo
Ferragamo TOTE Black

GUCCI
'madison' medium tote with luggage tag and metal logo lettering

GUCCI
'bamboo bar' medium hobo with tassels and bamboo detail




HERMES
Pouch cotton

HERMES
Hermes Bearn wallet with gusset Brightonblue Alligator crocodile skin Silver hardware



HERMES
Hermes Garden Party bag PM Rouge garance/Bright red cotton canvas with buffalo leather




No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...