Sunday Look 3/20 Neon Orange ZARA bag


It was love at first sight. Finding the amazing neon orange bag (this looks more pink/red but it's actually orange) at ZARA, I fell in love with it immediately. The touch is so smooth and there is much space inside the bag. I couldn't resist it. What do you think about my outfit? Please click "SEE MORE HERE" below to see my whole look of today.













 Pumps: unbranded



Neon orange cowhide bag: ZARA
Gray blazer: UNIQLO
Leopard shirt: ZARA
Gray legging-pants: UNIQLO
Hope you're having an amazing Sunday!
xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...