Super Windy but Full of Happy day


Today was such a wonderful day. It was perfect sunny out though super strong wind kept blowing throughout the day. After photo shooting of my outfit, my mom and I went to walk in the sun for chillin' out. I didn't expect we'd have that much fun at Takashimaya department store in Tokyo. Since the bottoms of my boots' heels have been worn down, I got them fixed and walked around the whole floors looking through many shops with her. We've got much stuff just for fun time like snacks, talked a lot more than we can on weekdays, laughter, sharing ladies' thoughts and more.Yes, as you see the photo above, I made a small debut on HERMES from its eau de toilette. I awkwardly walked into the shop and looked in. How can I describe its elegance, grace, luxuriance, and the beautiful scent of the entire space. That was such an inspiration.


















How's your weekend going? Hope it's great :)

xoxo
m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...