What I want for my wardrobe: Black Sheer Shirt

Yes, she is my inspiration: Chiara Ferragni who is a student, an Italian fashion blogger, and one of the most inspiring fashoinistas I know. One of cloth I've been wanting to have in my wardrobe is a black sheer shirt. I think it makes you look more sexy, sophisticated, cool, fashionable, and girlie. What would you wear this with? I would grab a black blazer like Chiara wears, and lustrous trousers with studded heels and a bag. ..and  with tied up hair. Or black fluffy skirt would match this shirt too.
Tonight I was browsing people who wears transparent shirts on google and picked some girls up for this post who I thought look so cute and cool. After tomorrow work is done, I'll go to some places like Topshop, H&M, Forever 21, ZARA to see if they have sheer shirts.










Mmm...I declare I'm a big fan of her. I have no idea how many times I check her blog hehe...even when I'm at work. Chiara, I know you never know how much you've inspired me and gotten me so involved lately but I am one of all your fans who always are on your side and love you who is such a great fashionista! Keep on nice work and take a good care of yourself girl :)
xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...