Colors of the Sun


This post isn't an outfit one. Last Sunday I took photos of flowes which are blooming wonderfully in the sun while photo shooting. I'm not a photographer so the results aren't super good but I still like them :) What I wore at that time was H&M puffed sleeve t, ZARA short denim, Gap handbag just in case you want to know. My mom and I found eye-popping yellow wall on the street and I had to snap quick there haha.
Now I'm thinking of doing other outfits in front of this wall sometime. It really highlights what you wear and deserves blight Summer later on. I'm excited to think about it anyway..




















xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...