Never Ever Get Enough: Really Wish to Have for S/S-ZARA


1 Triangular messenger bag with flap
2 vintage shoulder bag
3 Blazer with pleated shoulders
4 Skinny studio trousers Blue and Green
5 Printed court shoe: Blue
6 Basic court shoe: Green

This Spring is so crazy for me. I can NEVER stop finding cool items this year. Or I didn't know how attractive vibrant colors are and how they catch my attention. Today and yesterday I went to ZARA after my work and it was such a huge inspiration. The whole shop was filled with all eye-popping colors and fresh design t-shirts, trousers, and killing platform pumps. How could I stay quiet? No doubt I wanted to buy all that. What I have been wanting to have is mostly nude color items like blazer, pumps, and bags. But I have to add more colors in my closet. It's Spring.
Lately, though I'm too dull to be aware of what I have, I don't have any small bags like 2 shoulder bags in the picture. Tote or normal handbags are big enough and useful to pack many things in but those 2 above caught my eyes and made me want them because they might help make outfit look nicely minimum or well compact. 
Mmm...I admit I've been having such a fashion fever over months and it'd never subside :)
I could spend hours at ZARA everyday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...