New In: Forever XXI dolls


New shoes and accessories by Forever 21 that John got me at the mall while visiting Narita last week. Thanks again so much babe :) Since I wanted to have hot heels or sandals for coming Summer, of course I'll wear them so soon though, these platform heels are perfect. These soles nicely fit my feet so that it is amazingly comfortable to walk in. I'm already excited to put them on for outfits in the sun :D 
After we came back to the hotel, I wore them with new ZARA pink denim in the room and he took some pictures of me. I will post of the outfit sometime soon!

 Tribal Inspiration Heels
Faux Stone Chain Neclace
Red Faux Stone Ring and Zigzag Knuckle Ring


xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...