New In: White doll for Summer


It was love at first sight. This amazing white was outstanding in all the clothes, accessories, and other bags, and it immediately came into my eyes once my foot went in ZARA. The white beautiful bag is now in my bag collection and I am sure I'd love to wear it out...but try my best to keep it look clean and new. scratches and stains are very noticeable on off white even they're small. So I'd better take this bag for something special time and when I need to match it to complete my outfit. Do you like it? Now this is sold on new Zara-basic line.

↓↓↓↓↓ Click for More Photos ↓↓↓↓↓↓








No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...