Fuji-Q Highland 8/29



My friend, Hidemi and I went to Fuji-Q Highland in Yamanashi Prefecture which has so many roller coasters!! If you have the chance to come to Japan and love to scream till you lose your voice on these rides, I absolutely recommend you to come here. It was such an amazing day screaming all day long together and having lots lots lots of FUN! Look through pictures I took to see how exciting these look. Would you come?


See More Photos!!

 













Don't look down . I saw the end of my life lol

































xM


1 comment:

  1. Girls and boys alike had short, great haircuts and most often dressed in styles to the
    male Mods. Tuesday through Sunday and will continually be closed Mondays.
    We must understand motion first, variations out of synchronize second,
    and all of the deer last. Just move high on with the gimmick and look
    for many a reliable admin. http://jrsf.net/userinfo.
    php?uid=8503

    ReplyDelete

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...