Outfit of the day: Leathers for Fall


Leather bag & sandals (New Arrival): ZARA
Camisole, t-shirt (bought last Summer): ZARA
Purple shorts: M2F brand
Accessories: Forever21

What kind of items are you getting for Autumn? The big leather bag and sandals are ones I've got last week after work at ZARA. The bag is big enough to put in whatever I need to spend all day long in the sun (2 books to read on the train, 1 bottled water, wallet, sun-protect lip stick, handkerchief, iPod nano and the September issue of Japan VOGUE lol).
At ZARA, amazing new items for Autumn/Winter have been sold and Python pattern's been my addiction more than metallic. I never get tired of staying there for hours! What have you been checking for this coming season?







xM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...