November Photo Diary



Like last month, I made a photo diary for this month too. All colors of nature have got changed quickly and it didn't take long till temperature began to fall down up to 3, 4 degrees from over 10°c. As for me, I've cooked everyday which I almost never did in Japan (but used to make sweets often), got used to what people are like (behavior, for example, that's similar to Japanese people in a way), and started to go to school which is insanely tough. All I can say is I've grown up a lot compared to what I used to be in Tokyo. So me, myself has kept changing like the sky, trees and leaves have got changed quickly. Maybe photos this time are more than previous one but hope you enjoy it :) 

















































xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...