Mexican Lasagna メキシカンラザニア


On Saturday, I made Mexican lasagna for dinner. ..even though I just made tortillas by myself for tacos. You ask me why? John's flying back here from Japan today, I want to make something nice, warm, satisfying for him (of course for me too), and I've been eager to have Mexican food which is why I made tortillas, but tacos isn't warm/hot enough for nights this season still...Why not make it lasagna!
Simple reason :) Enchilada?.. I never made it before, though I'll soon try to make it..Quesadilla? Not enough "Mexican" flavors.
The smell of cheese, hot salsa, olives, coriander, and seasonings everything flooded out of the oven and it makes you even more feeling starving. Until I was 17 years old (oh my goodness it's already 6 years ago?!..1,2,3,4...yea 6.) as I visited my aunt in Montana state, I never had Mexican food.
The shock of its deliciousness and the surprise of encounter of the amazing taste,...how could I forget? 
I ended up going to Taco John's and Taco Bell back and force everyday.  Mmm..nice memory.
What are you making for weekend? Hope you're having YUMMY weekend! 
Click "SEE MORE" for the recipe.
日本語訳あります♡
  • 4~5 sheets lasagna pasta (ラザニアパスタ) 
  • 200g/1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded (ピザ用チーズ) 
  • Fresh cilantro – enough for a little over 1/2 cup chopped (コリアンダー。トッピング用)  
  • 100g sliced black olives (オリーブの実) 
  • 2 onions chopped (玉ねぎ2個 細かく刻む) 
  • 800g total or more of canned crushed tomatoes, Salsa sauce, and fresh tomatoes.  ---[You can change the proportion.  if you want more salsa flavor, make larger amount of salsa, less tomato sauce & tomatoes. ] (トマト缶、サルサソース、あればトマト合計で800g, 割合は自由に) 
  • Dried oregano  (乾燥オレガノ) 
  • Salt to taste (塩 適量) 
  • Garlic minced (にんにく1欠片刻む)
Direction...





 1: Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
オーブンを200度に予熱開始。
Spread a thin layer of tomatoes on the bottom of the pan. (This helps to cook the bottom layer of pastas, and ensures it does not stick.)
耐熱皿の底に薄くトマトを広げる。そうするとパスタがこびり付かないくて便利。
 2: Place pastas on top of the tomatoes.
トマトの上にパスタを置く。
 3: On top of the pastas, sprinkle on a handful each of olives, chopped onion, and spread carefully with a layer of tomatoes.
Sprinkle cheese, 1 pinch of oregano & minced garlic, and a few pinches kosher salt.
具: パスタの上に軽くオリーブの実、刻んだ玉ねぎを乗せ、またトマトの層を作る。そっとね。 そこにピザ用チーズを散らし、1つまみの乾燥オレガノ、刻んだにんにく、塩をかける。


 -Drizzle with a bit of hot sauce.
ここでお好みでホットソースとかかける。うちはじょんが辛いの好きじゃないから仕方なく断念(いなければガンガンかけるのに)。

4: Repeat the layers with the remainder of the ingredients (keeping in mind you’ll have to pace your ingredients accordingly):  Noodles / Filling / Noodles / Filling / Noodles.
パスタ・具・ パスタ・具・ パスタの順で繰り返す。

 5: On the top layer of pastas, spread the last layer of tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
 一番上のパスタの上に残りのトマトを広げ、チーズを乗せる。


 6: Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 minutes, then uncover and bake 5 minutes more.
アルミホイルを被せ30分焼き、ホイルを外してもう5分焼く。(これは被せる写真)
7: Remove from oven and let stand for a few minutes. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cilantro and serve warm. Serve with sour cream if desired.
オーブンから出して2,3分軽く冷ます(気休めの問題?)。残りのコリアンダーを最後に乗せて完成。サワークリームをつけて食べてもおいしい! Enjoy :)




Sun kissed
xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...