Easy No Knead Pizza Dough こねる作業不要・簡単ピザ生地

Easy simple pizza dough. I was always thinking that making a pizza must be a hard work. Or at least pizza is what I'm supposed to eat at pizzeria. "Handmade pizza couldn't be competitive.." But today I found that was wrong.

This olive oil dough has full of flavor, is so rich, and perfect for pizza and focaccia. When you bake it as a pizza, it gets nicely crispy but not dry out and moist inside. Enjoying even only dough as a focaccia beats other snacks in your rack. This is so good. It'll blow your mind.

Since I came to Germany, when I was in the states as well though, I've got many chances to have pizza.
But hey,... I'm enough. Always too salty, just a hot mess on the crust, I never ever see any savory twist in the dough. Or do I need to taste salt or dried out dough? I truly don't understand why people always go to the pizzeria (maybe we have only the one in this town, or "because everyone goes, which makes them think "this is delicious". bah.).
I am sure I can do better. No go. no no no.

I know Japanese perfectionism. And I know their amazing pizza in Tokyo. And I grew up with our the perfectionism spirit that we always seek for perfection or the better in any kinds of subject. Nothing can be perfect, of course but the style, you know.
Even if an Italian guy runs his pizzeria and people here say it's Italian, original, unbeatable pizza, un-tasty is un-tasty. They should come to Tokyo and learn what we have.
Millions of foreigners live in Tokyo and go to Italian, French, Chinese, Korean, Vietnam etc restaurant which Japanese run. But still they go there simply because it's delicious and all these restaurants are admitted by non-Japanese people. And again, I grew up in the environment. So I don't get satisfied at all with non-German food like Italian which I had in Japan.

I needed real good pizza dough and good pizza. And this dough is it!

[Makes 2 Medium size (world wide Medium size.) Pizza doughs]
2 cups/400g All-pupose flour (薄力粉 400g)
7g dry yeast (ドライイースト 7g)
1 Tablespoon Sugar (砂糖 大さじ1)
2 pinches Salt (塩 ふたつまみ)
2 Tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil (エキストラバージンオリーブオイル 大さじ2)
250ml Warm water (not lukewarm) (熱すぎずぬるすぎないお湯 250ml)
Directions....>>>


1: In a large bowl, place the yeast, salt, sugar, and olive oil. Then add warm water and mix it gently & quickly with a spoon.
大きいボウルに写真のようにイースト菌、塩、砂糖、オリーブオイルを用意。そしたらお湯を注ぎスプーンで軽くかき混ぜる。


 2: Mix in the flour without kneading. When it's well incorporated, forming one dough.
Cover (not airtight), and allow to rest at room temperature until dough rises and collapses (or flattens on top), approximately 2 hours. Then finish!

こねないように優しく混ぜる。全体をひとつにまとめたら、固く絞ったタオルを被せて2時間発酵させる。

3: The dough can be used immediately after the 2 hour-rise, though it is easier to handle when cold. Refrigerate in a lidded (not airtight) container and use over the next 1 week.
発酵が終わったらすぐに使える(タッパに入れて冷蔵庫でしばらく冷やした方が扱いやすいけど)。タッパに入れて冷蔵庫で1週間保存可能。

Have a nice pizza!
xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...