Shortcut Cinnamon Rolls #1 ショートカット(簡単) シナモンロール


I couldn't forget the taste of cinnamon rolls that I had in the states some years ago. 
I would love to be able to make it by myself but I'm too lazy to ferment the dough and other to wait till I can finally eat. Then I found a couple of shortcut recipes for cinnamon rolls. 
The first one I tried today, Saturday night alone in the kitchen, John had a flight to Japan, was one without sugar graze. It maybe took me about 1 hour. Real short, easy, and yet delicious and flavorful. 
With these easy cinnamon rolls recipes, why would I make other ones that take hours and hours? 
As delicious as original ones, makes family smile, addictive, that's pretty much good enough for me. 
In the original recipe that I used this time didn't have precise measure/quantity of each ingredients by using all "tablespoons", "teaspoons". So I wrote down exact how much I measured, which might help you see quicker. 
How many grams of 1 Tablespoon and teaspoon by the way? The measure of 1 Tablespoon of sugar and 1 Tablespoon of milk are different, right? I have no idea how they define 1 spoon of powder ingredients and liquid ones. You too? We're friends.

The recipe I used; here

Ingredients: 
150g whole wheat flour (強力粉の全粒粉)
150g all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting (薄力粉)
17g baking powder (ベーキングパウダー)
45g granulated sugar (グラニュー糖)
1 pinch sea salt (塩ひとつまみ)
3g cinnamon (シナモン)
30g cold butter (冷たいバター)
150ml milk (牛乳)
3ml apple vinegar (リンゴ酢) 

Filling:  
30g brown sugar (ブラウンシュガー)
5g cinnamon (シナモン)
20g melted butter (溶かしたバター)

Direction....>>>

1. Preheat oven to 185℃(375°F) and lightly grease a small baking dish.  
オーブンを185℃に予熱開始し、小さめの耐熱皿に薄くバターを塗る。


2. In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon. 
Add butter, milk, and vinegar, and mix well until a soft ball of dough is formed.
大きめのボウルに全粒粉と薄力粉、ベーキングパウダー、砂糖、塩、シナモンをムラなく混ぜバター、牛乳、リンゴ酢を加える。





3: Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out into a rectangle. 
生地がまとまるまでよくこねて、薄力粉を広げた台の上で長方形に伸ばす。




4: In a small dish, combine sugar and cinnamon. 
Brush generously with melted butter, and top with cinnamon and sugar mixture. 
小さい皿にブラウンシュガーとシナモンを混ぜる。溶かしたバターを生地に塗り、シナモンシュガーをトッピングする。全部無理に使い切らなくていいけど、少し多めくらいが焼いた後ちょうどいい。




5: Roll the dough up along the long edge (from 18inch/ 46cm part.) and pinch the ends together. 
生地の縦側から巻いていき、終わりをしっかりくっつける。



6: Cut into 8 equal-sized pieces, and place them, flat side down, in the prepared baking dish. 
Cover with a tea towel and let rest for 10 minutes. 
巻いた生地を8~9等分に切り、用意しておいた耐熱皿に並べる。布を被せて10分休ませる。



7: Bake rolls in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown in color. 
Let cool for 10 minutes, serve immediately.
ロールを20~25分焼く。こんがり色がついていい香りがしてきたらok. 10分程度置いてから召し上がれ♡



xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...