Japanese Teriyaki Chicken 照り焼きチキン

OH. This was so good. This is Japanese Teriyaki chicken...I have to declare it. I just noticed that every time John comes back from his flight I cook chicken...and they're always from Western menus. He's original German and loves Western food of course, but luckily he also loves Japanese food. And I am Japanese and I miss the food. If you've cooked Japanese food, you probably know how easy actually to  cook it is. This is the one of these easy dishes no matter where you live in the world. 
Before I moved to Germany, I thought I would never miss Japanese food because I mostly chose and cooked Western food and had no problem with what I ate. But once I started to live here, I got the problem with what I eat. 
No matter how much I eat, no matter what I grab, nothing satisfied my appetite and I kept gaining weight. (Now, of course, everything I cook and eat satisfies me but at this time, I started to be anorexia and have eating disorder.) And I noticed how important the food which I've eaten while growing up was and the food that has made me was. I'm not a good cook yet but ahh...how tasty! When I have my Japanese food for the first time in a while, I feel like it fuels up inside me really and makes me real happy. What your mama cooked will always be what you cook and eat :) I guess. 
Enjoy and cook this teriyaki chicken. You'll love it.

600g Chicken thigh (鶏もも肉 2枚 (600g))
Salt & freshly ground pepper (塩・黒胡椒 少々) 
[MIX 混ぜる]-------------------------------------------------------------
1/4 cup 25ml Japanese Sake (酒 25ml)
1 Tablespoon Sugar (砂糖 大さじ1)
1/4 cup 25ml Kikkoman Soy sauce (醤油 25ml)
1 Tablespoon Sunflower oil (サラダ油 大さじ1)

Directions......>>>>>>

Make the chicken thighs into the same thickness and slightly salt and pepper. 
Grab a large pan. Heat sunflower oil at medium-low heat and place chickens. Cover lid and cook both side for each 3 to 4 minutes.  *Keep medium-low heat to cook them through well*

鶏肉の厚みを均等に開き、塩・こしょうを軽く振る。
フライパンに油を引き、中-弱火で両面3~4分ずつ蒸し焼きにする。


Flip them over and cover lid again. Cook for another 3,4 minutes.
ひっくり返してもう一度蓋をし3,4分




2 Pour in the liquid ingredients. Keep stirring not to burn the sauce. When it's nicely caramelized, remove the pan from heart, cut chickens, drizzle the sauce over them. It's easy, isn't it?


調味料を入れ、焦げ付かないように絡ませながら煮詰める。 
程よくとろみが出てきたら火を止め、 食べやすい大きさに切り、タレをかけ、お皿に盛って出来上がり。簡単でしょ?



Mmmm...........



Oh. yes.



Make it tonight.

xoxo
M

1 comment:

  1. Dangerous to look at this site in the middle of the night, looks so yummy >_<

    ReplyDelete

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...