Day 3rd Grand Canaria: 17th October





Finally dove in the wave :D But before we went to the beach we made some walk in the sun for a couple of hours. What always caught my eyes were flowers at the step. 
There were many kind of flowers so new for me by colors, shape/figure, smell that I never saw. So I had to take photos of them. Palm trees are one of symbols there that should be in the picture, deep blue skies, burning sunlight that turned my skin super dark brown, and hot sand. The last one is Pringles Kiss :-*











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...