Driving school and tests! ドイツでの運転免許


Tomorrow will be my very last day at the driving school! 
Here is the driving school I've been going : Fahrschule Aktiv
On 16th, January I passed the theoretical exam and on 10th. February, tomorrow, I'll have a practical exam. 
I started going to this driving school on 2nd September and now it's almost over! I can't wait to drive around :D

明日はついに実技試験!
先月16日に筆記試験を受けて受かり、明日2月10日に実技試験。
9月2日から教習所に通い出してようやく終わり。長かったような短かったような。。
自由に車運転するのが待ち遠しいー! :D


He's my teacher :D
We went to Café a couple of time during driving practice :D
Wish me luck! ♡

実車の途中で何回かカフェやマックに行きました。カジュアルでいいね。
明日受かりますように!
xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...