Winter 2015 Spring 2016 My people


Looking through all pictures, I couldn't be more thankful for all friends I got to have by my side. 
I am loved. I think this is all I can say. I love every single one of you who called me for cafe, party, reunion, for your company, and other occasions. 
November 2015
At Arabian restaurant 


Gay bar in Shinjku!!


 At ANA Intercontinental Hotel


Smiling at you :)


December 2015
At AnytimeFitness gym


At my sister and her dog, Mary

January 2016

Mom's New Year food




February 2016

Asakusa with friends


Reunion in Roppongi with friends who I worked with.


Cafe time with this babe

13th Feb, my birthday! :) 


 March 2016

Left my work


German dinner in Tokyo





 Tokyo Disney Sea with sister and mom

April 2016

Girls night out

Reunion with high school friends


Matsuyama, Ehime prefecture for a short trip


 Tacos party :)


My farewell party at Thales and Aisa


Haruka's coming‐of‐age ceremony :)


Lunch with my grandma :)

Met my dad at Narita Airport before my flight


Being so thankful for our friendship with Thales since we were 17.

xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Borders: Navigating Trials and Triumphs on the Road to Marriage

On the 23rd of March 2024, I stood beside the love of my life, surrounded by friends and family, as we exchanged vows and embarked on a new ...